Wednesday, May 6, 2015
Lady's story part 4: Slow and steady
Sweet Lady is doing quite well!
I have been grooming her every other day or so. She is now living outdoors 24/7 and loves it. She can be a little shy to catch at first. Her interactions with humans have probably not been the most pleasant in the past. But I have been giving her a treat every time I catch her and she is coming around. I will turn her into a treat whore in no time! :)
She is shedding out (finally!) and is still very perky with a good appetite.
She is still skinny, as you can see. But I do think she is gaining weight especially in her mid-section. The topline will be the last thing to fill in, but I think she is looking better!
I have had several people ask if they can help lady. If you would like to contribute to her care, below is a link to her GoFund Me account. Any little bit helps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad to see the old lady looking better! You're right, she is gaining weight, and her perkier attitude tells a lot about how much better she's feeling. :)
ReplyDeleteshe looks relaxed and happy!! good luck bringing her back in to health :)
ReplyDeleteI like hearing about Lady. So glad she's doing better.
ReplyDelete