But sometimes it is cool.
Like page 222 in the Feb. 2015 yearbook issue of the USDF Connection.
| Cutest bay on the page! |
I'm so incredibly proud of Hampton. I sort of minimized our Bronze medal but it really is a rather significant accomplishment, especially on a horse you train yourself. From scratch. Who was never really meant to do dressage in the first place. Without any clue what you are doing.
Remember, you get there by realizing you're already there.
"Slow down for a minute, you might see that you're in it." -Mishka
That is so cool! :) Is the yearbook in print or electronic? I would definitely be saving that page somewhere special.
ReplyDeleteThis is so amazing! Congratulations :)
ReplyDeleteHell yeah it's significant! So happy for you. :)
ReplyDeletecongratulations!
ReplyDeleteThat's huge! Congratulations. :)
ReplyDeleteSo cool! And such a lovely picture of you both!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! What a lovely photo!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! Lovely pic of you both!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, congratulations!
ReplyDelete