 |
| If he was a person, he would be a Calvin Klein model. |
There has been a serious lack of current photos of the Porkchop on this blog lately! That is just not acceptable, especially considering he is easily the most photographed horse I have ever owned. Probably the most photographed member of my family. Except for maybe my cute niece.
So here are some snow photos of Hamps. The horses stayed inside the day before and so he was more than happy to prance around for a photo session in the morning. He looks gorgeous romping in the snow. His face is so evergreen - it just does not age!
 |
| BOING! |
But anyway, Hampton is doing well. We've been forced into a vacation because winter decided to show up. But that's ok because we worked consistently well into February. Meanwhile Hampton is being treated for ulcers (oh hey, so I am!) ... he is feeling great, but was displaying mild symptoms that made me suspicious. So we'll see if 7 days of GastroGuard makes any difference. See ya, paycheck. Down the hatch!
 |
| Can we talk about the ba-donk-a-donk for a moment? |
Other than that we are in survival mode here in the midwest. It looks like it may warm back up here in another week. Maybe then I will have something more interesting to say other than I AM SO COLD. WHY IS EVERYTHING FROZEN. ARGH.
 |
| Good boy Hampton, practicing your square halts. |
Love the dat fancy trot! :)
ReplyDeleteStupid winter
ReplyDeletehe really is quite handsome.
ReplyDeleteHe is so fat and attractive. Why am I not that attractive when I am equally fat?
ReplyDeleteLoving him! Hate to see him go but love to watch him trot away. Holy butt hahaha.
ReplyDeleteNice booty!
ReplyDeleteHe is such a looker!
ReplyDeleteHe looks amazing!!! Winter has not fazed him one bit!
ReplyDeleteHahaha feels. It needs to get warmer NOW.
ReplyDeleteHe is so handsome! Great photos! My horse is the most photographed member of the family too hehe.
ReplyDelete