Not much to report here at the moment.
I have the flu, and feel near death. Yesterday I literally shook for 24 hours. Plus numerous other really pleasant symptoms. It is miserable and I cannot remember the last time I was so incapacitated.
I am sure Hamps is enjoying is little vacation. However yesterday the BO (who is the BOMB for calling me), told me that he got cast on the roundbale in the field. Yes, yes. You read that correctly. My
The weather is warming up and I am sort of functioning today so it's back to work for us this weekend.
I hope you feel better soon! Cast in a roundbale might be a first for me.
ReplyDeleteCast on the roundbale, huh? I guess I could see how that could happen... Oh Hampton! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is a special sort of predicament to find ones self in, Hampton.
ReplyDeleteFeel better soon! So looking forward to the promise of warmer temps this weekend :)
ReplyDeleteGet better!!!
ReplyDeleteThat takes some mad skillz! Feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteFeel better!
ReplyDelete