Thanks to The Process of Learning and SprinklerBandit for hosting this Blog hop. :)
Our farm is not as fancy or "modern" as some others, but I love it. The horses are happy (they don't care about cosmetics), and I really love how you can be as involved (or not) with your horse as you'd like here. There is NO. DRAMA. And everyone is friendly and supportive. You can have any instructor you want come in to teach. It is very low pressure. It's also very close to other bigger farms - including Spring Run which is literally right across the street if you want to school XC. It's within a 5-10 minute drive of Flying Cross and a few other eventing barns.
A view of the barn
![]() |
| Main barn (left) and shed row. Hampton lives in another barn off to the left. |
The creature's living space
| During summer they are out all night (3 pm to 8 am) Schedule is opposite for winter. |
Tack room
![]() |
| Best photo I could find. The tack room in Hampton's barn is a mess right now, so you don't get to see that. haha. |
View of where you ride
![]() |
| Love me some freshly-drug arena. |
Favorite feature of facility
| The gorgeous property. Plenty of hills and there is NEVER a shortage of grass. |



Kentucky is so gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLove Hampton's home! Bet he does too :)
ReplyDeletePretty pretty pretty!!
ReplyDeleteSooo pretty! All the other barns I've been at are like yours and I love that feel!
ReplyDeleteYou make me want to go to Kentucky.
ReplyDeleteOh, your barn is awesome!!
ReplyDelete