Sexy Rexy report [Aka Boots with the Furrrrr]
![]() |
| He started out gangly and awkward. And somewhat aloof and almost depressed. |
![]() |
| First ride |
Rex went home to St. Louis this week. He was such a fun summer project and I was a little sad to see him go, but happy that he has such a cool owner and a great home to go to where he will be
![]() |
| Left a much more confident horse with some riding miles. Gained weight, too! |
He of course was an angel for his owner when she came for a test ride. Hopped right on the trailer and arrived home safe and sound. His owner has reported that she has already taken him out for a spin on the trail and he has been delightful. I'm not surprised. He is a good egg.
![]() |
| He really came out of his shell, too! |
| Out on some gorgeous trails with his owner already! |
So now Hamps is back to being the only child.
I'm thinking I'll take on another project next spring. Perhaps a sale horse? ...




Get one at Keeneland this week! Rex looks like a great guy.
ReplyDeleteBet you will miss sexy Rexy - he's adorable. Nice job! :D
ReplyDeleteSuch a HUGE improvement! :)
ReplyDelete