Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Favorite bloggers series: Amy & Steady


SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE

Hampton, me, Steady and Amy at Octoberfest. 2011 I think? SO FUN!


If you are looking to expand your blog horizon, I urge you to check out Amy's blog - linked above. Amy is not only one of my favorite bloggers, but I also consider her a friend. We have hung out several times outside of blogger land and she is hilarious, kind and quite smart. She is also superwoman because on top of riding, she also has 3 really awesome kids and numerous other projects she maintains. Amy is a darn good rider and what she has done with Steady, a OTTB who raced for quite a long time, is stunning. You should go through her blog and see the transformation! Amy is an inspiration and I miss her dearly. We don't get to see each other much anymore since I moved to Kentuckeh but I'm sure we'll end up at the same show again soon!

 So go check out her blog if you haven't already.

:)

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the other series posts! :) love finding other blogs.

    I already read slow and steady and agree they rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that show is where I met both you and Amy! Missing IN and HHP...Damn, I hate change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy is super. I'm a big fan of her and the Dude. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm already following them! But looking forward to more in this series lol, I'm always looking to expand my blog horizons!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Porkin' and Choppin' with us!