A few of the evicted instructor's minions returned to the farm last night and ...
STOLE THE BARN CATS.
You read that correctly.
The cats don't even belong to the barn manager - they belong to the owners, who raised the cats on the farm from kittens.
Who steals barn cats?!?!?

Who DOES steal barn cats?! Good grief! I wonder if they want them for pets or if they want barn cats for the new barn. How bizarre. Maybe they thought the barn cats were just strays?
ReplyDeleteI don't know. I can't make excuses for that kind of weirdness, I guess. SMH.
Sounds like too much equestrogen to me! ;D
ReplyDeleteWere they black? Messed up people often steal black cats on Halloween. ..for not good purposes. Did they return them today?
ReplyDeleteThat's awful. Not fair to the person who actually owns them but now the cats are going to be confused with where they live now. :-(
ReplyDeleteEquestrogen!! That is GOLD!!!
ReplyDeleteI could more understand dumping off more barn cats than I can stealing them. So bizarre.
ReplyDeletethis is why I'm so happy I don't board anymore.
ReplyDeleteWow, usually you can't GIVE barn cats away... Crazy!
ReplyDeleteAwww that makes me sad. Poor kitties. Can someone steal them back? I would steal them back for you if I was there. We could dress up and do it at night.
ReplyDeleteWhat a weird thing to do!
ReplyDeleteWhat weirdos...
ReplyDelete