Monday, October 22, 2012

Sunday in the (Kentucky Horse) Park

Playing in one of the terrifying Rolex jumps (I assume)
Sunday I drug The Boy down to the Kentucky Horse Park to watch the tail end of the Haygard Team Challenge. We managed to watch some Prelim and Training show jumping and Beginner Novice Cross Country. I really want to attend next year, it looked like a total blast!

Anyway, here are some photos I managed to snap. :) Love the KHP!

I liked her sheepskin boots.

Adorable horse

"Um, no thanks!!!"


3-day pair

This cute Appy liked to flag his tail over jumps

More 3-day show jumping (Prelim)



This guy reminded me of Hampton in that he was so green but sweet about it all.

BN XC water

BN jump (with smurfs)

weeee!

git er done?

Black lab finds stadium boring.

I think this is Dorothy Crowell?


Gorgeous

And what's the KHP without a Fresian?



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I'm partial to the Palomino :) sounds like a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful :) You are so lucky to live that close.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to move there NOW! I so loved being at KHP with Alexis for Dressage Regionals - gorgeous place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first picture over the smurf roll top is my trainer on a clients horse! I was there too as his groom! Small world. I really liked that grey horse too. He was cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Porkin' and Choppin' with us!