So I was watching coverage of Fair Hill cross country on YouTube...
The Boy (who has lived in KY his entire life): "Oh wow! That's a really cool course. Do we have anything like that around here?"
Me: *blinks* "Um, there is an OK one in Lexington ..."
...
Anyhoo Hamper is back to normal. I rode him yesterday in 45-degree, windy weather and he was just awesome. On Nov. 1 he will be moving to a stall (yay!) which is for my convenience only (I DO pay the bills you know!). He will still get 8-10 hours of turnout every day. But now I get crossties, running water and shelter to tack up with. Plus no more 30-minute hikes to catch him and walk to the arenas.
More fun news to come later this week! :)

That stall and other
ReplyDelete'conveniences' will sure be nice when the temps dip even lower. But all that turnout bulked up Hampton! He looks great :)
Stall ftw!
ReplyDeletePS Your boy makes me laugh. Take him to Rolex, yes?
I don't know if I would be able to tough it out without a stall! Hamp is so cute!
ReplyDeleteOh moving up in the world- yeah yeah!
ReplyDelete