Saturday, February 11, 2012

SDTDEDDA Award. ugh

Today's Such a Dumbass They Don't Even Deserve a Darwin Award:

Um.
This one is bad. I feel so sorry for this little horse, who appears to be MAYBE a yearling. Possibly an older WEANLING.

I don't have anything to say except these people are really fucking stupid. Sorry, I try to keep my blog mostly clean but there are no words except: fucking. stupid.


6 comments:

  1. That is so incredibly sad. I hate that there are people out there that do this - I couldn't even watch the whole thing! There was a reining trainer at the last barn I was at that appeared to have several yearlings that she rode into the ground - it was awful. I hated being there when she rode. She was teaching a lesson once, and I quote, "Kick him and yank on his mouth until he calms down." In what world does that work?? Not to mention that she had spurs and a curb bit on... Terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Real cowboys"? And just what, exactly, do they think constitutes a real cowboy? I thought real cowboys had respect for their baby horses.

    And they have already bred. "look at Daddy!"
    Far out. Wonder how long until they post a video of their helmet less child sitting atop that poor little baby horse? My bet is not long, the kid already has been brainwashed to think "that looks like real fun".

    This is one of the saddest videos I have watched. That poor little horse looks so defeated. Don't even get me started on the arsehole chasing him around hitting him with the rope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks...? This is too much to bear for me, I'm afraid - could not watch to the end. We humans are the lower life form.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It made me sad and sick. I hate people like that. Makes me want to reciprocate the treatment that gave that poor horse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to cry after watching this! No horse should EVER be treated this way!! This just breaks my heart! :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Porkin' and Choppin' with us!