Still no clue on which direction to take concerning career/place to live.
I WISH there was an obvious answer.
So far, nothing/no one has given me any clear reason to stay where I am.
Or to move.
Dear clarity: Quit hiding and make yourself known to me.
Spanx.
Do a complete 360 and move here to North Dakota. There are plenty of jobs, the people are super friendly and the cost of living is low! But you do have to deal with awfully cold winters and sometimes extremely hot summers. BUT you can often pick up horse properties (in need of a little TLC) with mortgage payments half the cost of board and rent! Thats what we just did.
ReplyDeleteBut all joking aside I'm sure the answer will make it self clear to you..even if you have to wait!
come to NC! We're fun people here! And Hampton can really learn to be an event pony (plus we have some wicked cool dressage people around too!)
ReplyDeleteAs soon as you find clarity, will you send that b*#ch over here when you're done with her? That would be super:)
ReplyDelete