Thursday, June 17, 2010

I might name it, "Bruise" since it's black and blue

Well, it's official. I got a new truck. Finally! It's a Silverado 2500 with a TON of really cool features (for example, it will tell you how many miles you have left to drive on the amount of gas you have). It's a 2003 and a really pretty, although somewhat loud, blue. Leather seats (heated, too) and the electric brake is already installed. I still need to have that checked out to make sure it works ok, but at least it's there. I'll be a little more poor, but hell my dream of having a horse trailer is one step closer.

3 comments:

  1. We have almost the identical in a Sierra - same as the Silverado only a GMC as opposed to a Chev. Is yours a diesel? I picked ours out (not my husband as most people think, lol) and I LOVE it! Don't you adore those heated seats? If you don't now, you will in the winter :)
    I did the same as you - bought the truck in preparation for getting the trailer. I ended up with the trailer of my dreams. Not that it's overly fancy - just everything I needed and I love it.
    Have fun with your truck and I hope you find the perfect trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine's not a diesel. Just a gas hog lol. :-) The heated seats are incredible! I've used them a couple of times this summer for sore muscles. I feel very spoiled!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Porkin' and Choppin' with us!