Man, when someone tells you that are not in love with you ... or ever will be, it stings. Especially when you love(d) them. I'm getting pretty tired of this same routine.
It sucks. I have given up on ever finding anyone. Just me and the dog from now on.... Did you see the filly won the Preakness today? Too bad she had not raced in the Kentucky Derby. I think she would have been our next Triple Crown winner if she had. That filly has some speed and power to her!
It sucks. I have given up on ever finding anyone. Just me and the dog from now on....
ReplyDeleteDid you see the filly won the Preakness today? Too bad she had not raced in the Kentucky Derby. I think she would have been our next Triple Crown winner if she had. That filly has some speed and power to her!
Yes Rachel was really cool to watch! What a nice horse!
ReplyDeleteMum is doing fine, a little OCD at the moment, but that'll give way.
ReplyDelete