Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Things to do before I'm 30 ... er, ok 40.

So since I will be turning 30 is a mere 4 months or so, I decided to make a list of things to do before I'm 40. I had made a similar list when I was in high school, and surprisingly have accomplished nearly everything on that list. So I'll include those here, too.

• Go skydiving. (DONE, summer of 1998)
• Drive across America
• Visit Hawaii
• Visit Australia. See a kangaroo.
• Go horseback riding in Ireland. Kiss Balarney Stone.
• Go parasailing
• Ride a horse in the beach (DONE, March 2009)
• See a concert at Red Rocks, Colorado (Planned for July 2009)
• Ride in a Grand Prix dressage test
• Try to snow ski
• Watch a foal being born (DONE, too many times to count)
• Start a Web site for my photography and portfolio (planned, basics done)
• Write a song (DONE, but still going to write more)
• Get out of debt (planned, working on it)

.. any other suggetions? :-)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a very doable list! :)

    Did that book I sent you help at all? Hope so!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Porkin' and Choppin' with us!