I got your comment to my debt-free post. I have something I would like to mail you that really helped me get to where I could be debt-free. It is not a get rich quick thing either. It is a basic, simple plan of action that anyone with any level of income can do. It takes time but it is worth it when you can scream "I'd Debt Free!!" one day. :) If you want, I would be more than willing to mail it to you. Just email me at SCgirl@rocketmail.com so that way you don't have to give out your address on a website.
Karen,
ReplyDeleteI got your comment to my debt-free post. I have something I would like to mail you that really helped me get to where I could be debt-free. It is not a get rich quick thing either. It is a basic, simple plan of action that anyone with any level of income can do. It takes time but it is worth it when you can scream "I'd Debt Free!!" one day. :) If you want, I would be more than willing to mail it to you. Just email me at SCgirl@rocketmail.com so that way you don't have to give out your address on a website.