
I really REALLY want to see this band in March ... in Hampton, VA, ... I didn't get tickets in the lottery so now I have to battle ticketmaster. Dammit. And to top it off the venue only holds 13,000 people. *sigh* ... Not that I can really afford tickets right now, lol, but you know, priorities. In other news, I'm still poor and really don't know how much longer I can continue to live pay check by paycheck - barely scraping by and overdrafting my account every week. I have sold pretty much everything I can sell, including my playstation yesterday. At some point I won't have anything else to sell, and I'll be up shit's creek without a paddle. I can't use my credit card anymore because I am unable to make the $500 minimum payment. My car insurance is due, $300+. Board will be due soon, and I have to pay rent tomorrow. Both $400+. I mean, seriously, something has to give.
I understand your predicament..... Totally understand..... Hope you can figure things out. *HUG*
ReplyDeleteI'm with you. Have you thought about getting a part time seasonal gig? That's my half-baked plan. I haven't figured out what the mysterious seasonal job is, but if I come up with anything brilliant, I'll let you know.
ReplyDelete