Thursday, August 14, 2008

Olympic addiction & more

Let me start off by saying I LOVE THE OLYMPICS!
I am addicted, and check the internet 500 million times a day for updates. Thank goodness I work in a newsroom - because the TV is on all day, with Olympics. Sweet! Tonight, the second group of dressage riders will be on. Including two Americans, and the favorites Anky and Isabelle. It will be nothing short of spectacular, I am sure.

**

T-Bone's tooth is still not fixed. He needs to go to the clinic for Xrays and to have his tooth removed. And since I have no trailer, I am at the mercy of other people to take him for me. *sigh*

**

I am moved into a house now, and it's pretty nice. I've lived in apartments ever since ... err, well since college so the space is awesome. Grover, my cat, is especially thrilled because he has much more space now, and 3 other cats to harass. He gets along with other cats wonderfully ... thank God. I was worried he might fight since he was neutered so late in life, but he's as passive as they get. Need more roommates tho, and then rent will be super cheap. Word.

**

So I checked out my old place of employment's Web site, the Journal Review, and WHY the heck don't they have the story of a FATAL motorcycle crash on the front page??? What the crap?

... yeah this is all I gots for today's lame blog. Go USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Porkin' and Choppin' with us!