So the horse show from last weekend went really well. T-Bone was more relaxed at the show than he has been for the past 3 months. Our tests had low scores - mostly all of my mistakes. In the First Level test I rode my 15 meter circles about 25 meters. lol. oops. It was mostly things like that. Of course, several people told me that the judges are nortorious for giving low marks, but I don't know if they were just saying that to make me feel better (or make themselves feel better). Who knows. In any case, we were 1 percentage point away from a qualifying score. Ugh. I guess that's sort of good tho, means if I can do geometry next time, maybe the score will go up. Regardless, I was so proud that T-Bone was no only well behaved, but RELAXED. Next show is this weekend up at Lamplight. I can't wait to show there.
... and now a few photos from last weekend:
Looks good and looks like you had a better weekend than I did!
ReplyDeleteT-Bone is such a gorgeous horse!! He does look so relaxed, like a champion who knows he's got the goods. ;) Hopefully the next show goes even better! :)
ReplyDelete