I am so sick of winter.
Now that that's out of the way, in other news T-Bone has been fabulous lately. Despite the fact that riding days have been somewhat scarce due to weather, life, sickness, etc. Mostly the bitter cold. T-Bone no longer lives outside 24/7, but rather goes out all day and spends the night indoors. I think this suits him well, as he's lost some weight over the winter and coming indoors gives him ample opportunity to eat some grain and a good chunk of hay without worrying about other horses.
Anyhooooo ... the rides we have had have been wonderful and I can't wait until show season gets here. I need to seriously get my act together and take lessons once or twice a week before that happens tho.
What else ... uhh.. saw The Bucket List last night, I thought it was pretty good. Love Jack Nicholson.
Maybe a more detailed update later. My brain isn't functioning today. Whoduthunkit.
This winter has been terrible, hasn't it? I am SO ready for summer!
ReplyDelete