Monday, December 3, 2007

Today I was informed that I won a 2008 Morgan Dressage Association scholarship! $500! That will pay for a nice chunk of lessons. I applied for this way back in August or something, and had sort of put it in the back of mind. Wooooot!

T-Bone has had about a week off due to weather, and the fact that I've been working later and just can't make it out there after dark, when it's cold you know? So this week I'm going to try to be better about that. Even the weekend went to hell because I had to finish moving (FINALLY!) and the fact that I partied like a damn rock star on Saturday night and couldn't function most of Sunday. Yeah, I was that lame. Complete with hiccups.

sooo ... slow news day. Sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats again on winning the scholarship!! You and T-Bone deserve it!! :)
    Great picture of the two of you, by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Porkin' and Choppin' with us!